Each week I like to share a weekly harvest report where I share what I have harvested and how much that would have cost me from a shop.
Weekly harvest report
This week I have harvested the following
- 7 chicken eggs which would have cost us £1.75 from a shop.
- 14 quail eggs which would have cost us £2.94 from a shop.
- 3 kg of strawberries which would have cost us £15 from a shop.
- 100g peas which would have cost us 13p from a shop.
- 300g broad beans which would have cost us 50p from a shop.
This week's total
In total, the value of this weeks harvest would have cost us £20.32 from a shop. I am pretty happy with that value.
Most of this week's value has come from the strawberries which were a large harvest. However, I could have harvested more rhubarb if I had wanted too and this would have bumped the value up a lot higher.
What have you harvested this week? Let me know in the comments below or Email me here.