Join me in this weeks podcast where I discuss my seed saving experience. I also share the latest on the allotment and vegetable pots.
In this weeks podcast I discuss the following
- Muddybootz youtube channel where I talk about a charity he helps with.
- Zoes garden prints where I bought a food grower journal from.
- Planting garlic. (check out this podcast to hear how I grow garlic.)
And much more. check out the podcast to find out more.
My seeds saving.
I received an email from a listener asking a couple of questions.
- What seeds do I save and how
- What food gives high yields.
In this podcast I try to answer these questions. As for seeds that I save they generally are garlic, beans, peas and squashes. That being said I do want to save more seeds as I believe its a skill that is being lost. Saving seed is also going to save money as well a creating plants that have tailored themselves to grow in my garden.
As always please feel free to leave a comment or Email me here.