It’s that time of the week to report what I have harvested this week.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following
- 12 chicken eggs which would have cost £5.00 from a shop.
- 9 quail eggs which would have cost £1.89 from a shop.
- 500g leeks which would have cost £3.00 from a shop.
- 100g Brussel sprouts which would have cost 20p.
- 100g chard which would have cost £1.00 from a shop
This week’s total.
That brings the total amount of money that I would have spent in a shop to £11.09. I am very happy with that, to say the least, its still early season with harvests increasing but nonetheless, that’s a pretty good amount of food.
How about you what have you harvested this week. Let me know in the comments.