Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I have harvested over the last week and seeing how much that would have cost from a shop.
This weeks harvest
This week we have harvested the following
- 20 chicken eggs which would have cost us £5.00 from a shop.
- 7 quail eggs which would have cost us £1.47 from a shop.
- 800g of rhubarb which would have cost us £5.00 from a shop.
- 200g chard which would have cost us £1.50 from a shop.
- 500g potatoes which would have cost us 25p from a shop.
- 100g spring onions which would have cost us 55p from a shop.
- 100g radishes which would have cost us 30p from a shop.
- A selection of herbs and salad leaf harvested as required. We allow £1 for this.
That brings this weeks total to £15.07 and the total for the year to £135.93.
I am very happy with these figures this week. The potatoes and spring onions where planted last year and have been going throughout the winter which I feel has been a real success.
This weeks spenditure
I have not spent any money this week on anything in the garden.
This keeps the current figure at £160.30. I am liking the fact that these figures are getting closer and closer together. A few good harvests and we should be "in profit". Who knows this could happen in next weeks weekly harvest report.
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments or Email me here.