Usually the weekly harvest report would come out on Sunday. This week due to illness this is last weeks weekly harvest report. Nonetheless here it is.
This weeks harvest
This week we have harvested
- 20 chicken eggs which would have cost us £5.00 from a shop.
- 7 quail eggs which would have cost us £1.47 from a shop.
- 1kg of rhubarb which would have cost us £6.88 from a shop.
- 250g of chard which would have cost us £2.00 from a shop
- A selection of herbs and salad leaf harvested as and when required. We allow £1 for this.
That brings this weeks total to £16.35 and the total for the year so far to £120.86.
I am happy with this. The harvests are improving and the numbers are rising.
This weeks spenditure
This week I have bought the following
- Several bags of compost. Altogether these cost ££6
That's all I have spent this week growing my own. This means that so far this year I have spent £160.30. I do believe the numbers are closing!!
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments or Email me here.