Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I have harvested over the last week and how much that would have cost from a shop.
This weeks harvest
This week we have harvested the following
- 14 chicken eggs which would have cost us £3.50 from a shop.
- 500g chard which would have cost us £3.00 from a shop.
- 1 cabbage which would have cost us 79p from a shop.
- 500g rhubarb which would have cost us £3.00 from a shop.
- A selection of herbs and salad leaves. We allow £1 for this.
This weeks total value is £11.29. The value slowly starting to creep up I'm pleased to see. The fresh food is also very welcome to receive too although this week I have harvested my last cabbage.
This also brings the total value for the year to £81.15
This weeks spenditure
This week I have bought a few items as follows
- £2.00 on a few packets of seeds
- £49.99 on a solar powered watering system. However I used some garden vouchers for this and therefor only spent £14.99.
This week I have spent £16.99 on my gardening. This brings the total for the year to £141.99
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments or Email me here.