Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I've harvested this week and what I've spent.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following
- 15 chicken eggs which would have cost us £3.75 from a shop.
- A collection of herbs and salad leaf as required. We allow £1 for this.
<li>That brings this week total value to £4.75.</li> <li>
For 2019 I thought I would share what I've spent each week in the same blog post as the harvest report.
This week I have spent the following
- £4.95 on wood shaving for the chickens and quail
- £4.98 on 50litres of seed sowing compost. This was on offer of half price.
- £4.99 on kitchen garden magazine.
- £10.95 on 5 varieties of seed potatoes.
<li>That means I have spent £25.87 growing my own this week. Which is a bit more then what I've harvested. However this week I haven't harvested a huge amount. This is due to using up leftovers and from our stores.</li> <li>What have you harvested this week? Or what have you spent? Let me know in the comments or <a href="http://theveggrowerpodcast.co.uk/contact/">Email me here. </a></li>