Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I have harvested and how much that would have cost if bought from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following
- 14 quail eggs which would have cost us £2.94 from a shop.
- 6 chicken eggs which would have cost is £1.50 from a shop.
- 2kg rhubarb which would have cost £7.50 from a shop.
- 9kg onions which would have cost £6.75 from a shop.
- 500g broad beans which would have cost £1.50 from a shop.
- 200g peas which would have cost 26p from a shop.
- 600g gooseberries which would have cost £3 from a shop.
- 250g strawberries which would have £1.25 from a shop.
- 250g raspberries which would have cost £2.50 from a shop.
- selection of salad leaves and herbs. We allow £1 for this.
That brings this weeks total to £28.20. Again very happy with that result. I certainly am finding that our grocery bill is reducing quiet a bit at the moment and we have plenty of food being eaten and stored.
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments below or Email me here.