Every week I like to share a weekly harvest report. Sharing what I have harvested from my garden and allotment and how much that would of cost from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
- 12 chicken eggs which would have cost us £3.00 from a shop.
- 14 quail eggs which would have cost us £2.94 from a shop.
- 3.65 kg of rhubarb which would have cost us £12.60 from a shop.
- 450g leeks which would have cost us £1.00 from a shop.
- 200g of asparagus which would have cost us £2.00 from a shop.
- About a bag of salad leaves and fresh herbs as and when we needed them. These would have cost us about £1.00.
This week’s totals.
Wow, what a week this week total value comes too £22.54. Mostly from the rhubarb of which I will have so much this year that I am already struggling to use up.
I am really happy with this week’s harvest. Plenty of food coming in and saving us plenty of money.
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments or Email me here.