It's time for the weekly harvest report. A weekly look at how much has been harvested over this last week and how much it would have cost from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested
- 21 quail eggs which would have cost £4.41.
- 14 chicken eggs which would have cost £3.50 from a shop.
- 100g rocket which would have cost £1.28 from a shop.
- 100g spinach which would have cost 44p
- 100g sorrel which would have cost £1
- 100g chard which would have cost 75p
This week's total.
If we add everything together this weeks harvest would have cost £11.38 if we bought it from a shop. I am pretty happy with that especially as we have plenty of lovely fresh food for some lovely meals.
How about you? How much have you harvested this week? Let me know in the comments below or Email me here.