Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I have harvested over the last week and how much that would have cost from a shop.
This weeks harvest
This week we have harvested the following
- 14 chicken eggs which would have cost us £3.50 from a shop
- 250g Jerusalem artichokes which would have cost us 75p from a shop
- 500g potatoes which would have cost us 50p from a shop
- A selection of herbs and salad leaf as required. We allow £1 for this.
In total this week I have harvested £5.75 worth of food. Happy with that given the time of year. This brings the total value for 2019 so far to £10.50
This weeks spend.
This week I have spent the following
- £1.50 on some pink fir apple seed potatoes
- £4.99 on a bag of homeguard potatoes.
That means this week I have spent £6.48 this week on growing my own. Hopefully this will all be profitable I the future as these have all been on seed potatoes.
This also brings the total spend for 2019 to £32.45.
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments or Email me here.