Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I've harvested over the last week and how much that would have cost us from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This wee we have harvested the following
- 12 chicken eggs. This would have cost us £3 from a shop.
- 900g rhubarb. This would have cost us £6 from a shop.
- 1 cabbage. This would have cost us 79p from a shop.
- A selection of herbs and salad leaf. We allow £1 for this.
Altogether this week we have harvested £10.79 of food. I'm happy with this especially now we have rhubarb coming in.
This brings the total for the year to £69.86.
This week's spending.
This week I have spent the following
- £10 on another grow light.
That's all I've spent this week. I'm trying to be a bit more restrained with spending and I think it's working. I only bought the grow light because I really like how they are helping my veg plants grow.
This brings the total spend for the year to ££124.42.
What have you harvested this week? Let me know in the comments or Email me here.