It’s that time for the weekly harvest report. Let’s see what food I have taken home this week.
Weekly harvest report.
What food that I have grown have I harvested this week.
- 6 chicken eggs with a shop value of £1.50.
- 7 quail eggs with a shop value of £1.47.
- 100g of Brussels sprouts with a shop value of 50p.
- 1.3kg of Jerusalem artichokes with a shop value of £5.
- 600g of leeks with a shop value of £1.20.
This brings this week’s total value to £9.67. Which isn’t too bad considering it is still winter. Although I am looking forward to more variation in crops soon.