Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Sharing what we have harvested and how much that would have cost from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following
- 4 chicken eggs which would have cost us £1 from a shop.
- 24 quail eggs which would have cost us £5.04 from a shop.
- 4 larges courgettes which together weighed in at 5 kilos, which would have cost us £10 from a shop.
- 1 large cabbage which would have cost us 79p from a shop.
- 3 kilos of tomatoes which would have cost us £7.50 from a shop
- a single gherkin which would have cost us 10p from a shop
- 1kg of potatoes which would have cost us 80p from a shop.
- A few herbs and salad leaves as required. We allow £1 for these.
This week's total.
That brings this week's total to £26.23. Very happy with this quantity again however I am well aware I could be doing better. The thing is I am eating what I grow which is the most important target.
I am pleased to say bear is laying eggs again which is surprising considering she has been on her own this week.
How much have you harvested this week? Let me know in the comments below or Email me here.