White Like Me by Tim Wise – buy book

Home Forums General discussion White Like Me by Tim Wise – buy book

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Beth Mai

White Like Me
    Reflections on Race from a Privileged Son

by Tim Wise

White Like Me ~ Click Here

• Format: paperback, 250 pages
    • Author: Tim Wise
    • Publisher: Soft Skull Press
    • Language: english
    • Release date: December 21, 2004
    • Genres: race, memoir, politics, sociology, history, biography
    • ISBN: 9781932360684 (1932360689)

About The Book

In White Like Me, Tim Wise offers a highly personal examination of the ways in which racial privilege shapes the lives of most white Americans, overtly racist or not, to the detriment of people of color, themselves, and society. The book shows the breadth and depth of the phenomenon within institutions such as education, employment, housing, criminal justice, and healthcare. By critically assessing the magnitude of racial privilege and its enormous costs, Wise provides a rich memoir that will inspire activists, educators, or anyone interested in understanding the way that race continues to shape the experiences of people in the U.S. Using stories instead of stale statistics, Wise weaves a narrative that is at once readable and scholarly, analytical and accessible.

TXT ebook White Like Me by Tim Wise download. FB2 book White Like Me read reader on Bookshop. MOBI White Like Me Tim Wise. FictionBook ebook White Like Me buy on PC on Amazon. Hardcover White Like Me Tim Wise download for iOS on Barnes & Noble.

EPUB book White Like Me buy cheap. MP3 White Like Me by Tim Wise read online on Booktopia. PDF ebook White Like Me for Android. Hardback book White Like Me download iPhone on IndieBound. Paperback White Like Me by Tim Wise read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.