Thinking About You (Forever Yours, #2) by Monica Murphy – audiobook download

Home Forums General discussion Thinking About You (Forever Yours, #2) by Monica Murphy – audiobook download

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Brown

Thinking About You
    (Forever Yours, #2)
    by Monica Murphy

📕 Thinking About You – READ MORE 📕

• Publisher: EM Publishing
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 248 pages
    • ISBN: 9781945522178 (1945522178)
    • Series: Forever Yours, #2
    • Author: Monica Murphy
    • Release date: January 3, 2019
    • Genres: romance, sports, adult, contemporary

About The Book

One minute I’m minding my own business at a party and the next I meet this woman who blows my mind. She’s beautiful. Smart. Funny. A little shy. I’m immediately drawn to her. We make an instant connection.

The problem?

Lady Susanna Sumner lives in London.

I live in California

I play professional football.

She works part-time at an art gallery and lives off her family’s money.

Her family is nobility. I come from a single mom who always scraped to get by.

Susanna and I should have nothing in common. But when we’re together, it’s…

Electric.

What are we supposed to do? Can we really make this work? I can’t give up my career. And I can’t ask her to move to California for me. All I know is, I want her in my life.

Desperately.

EPUB ebook Thinking About You by Monica Murphy read Kindle. Hardcover book Thinking About You download on Kobo. Hardback Thinking About You buy cheap for Android on Books-a-Million. TXT book Thinking About You Monica Murphy.

FictionBook ebook Thinking About You download on Mac. MOBI Thinking About You Monica Murphy read online on Audible. Online ebook Thinking About You by Monica Murphy on PC. MP3 Thinking About You buy on Book Depository.

Paperback book Thinking About You by Monica Murphy on Walmart. FB2 ebook Thinking About You read iPad. PDF Thinking About You Monica Murphy download for reader on Booktopia. TXT book Thinking About You buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.