Stray Bullets, Vol. 6 by David Lapham – MOBI download

Home Forums General discussion Stray Bullets, Vol. 6 by David Lapham – MOBI download

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angela Dubiner

Stray Bullets, Vol. 6
    Killers

(Stray Bullets: Killers #1-8)
    by David Lapham

🔍 Stray Bullets, Vol. 6 · READ MORE 🔍

• ISBN: 9781632152152 (1632152150)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Image Comics
    • Format: paperback, 266 pages
    • Series: Stray Bullets: Killers #1-8
    • Author: David Lapham
    • Release date: January 27, 2015
    • Genres: comics, crime, fiction
    • First published: December 10, 2014

About The Book

A little boy learns too late that running your mouth can get you run over. A young babysitter gets in way over her head when she’s hired to sit by a dangerous man with a strange request. A young couple’s hopeful visit to the city turns to anything but when they step into the middle of a mob turf war and watch more than just friends die. And a young man just trying to help his hustler cousin out of a bad spot instead becomes the ultimate killer. These are only some of the eight stories comprising KILLERS, the newest arc in the ongoing world of STRAY BULLETS. Each story stands on its own but collectively they tell the twisted story of two teens — Virginia and Eli — both scarred by tragic childhood intersections with the Baltimore underworld, drawn together in the sleepy seaside town of Sandcastle, unable to escape their dark pasts….

PDF book Stray Bullets, Vol. 6 buy on Booktopia. FictionBook Stray Bullets, Vol. 6 by David Lapham for PC. Online ebook Stray Bullets, Vol. 6 download reader on Audible.

theveggrowerpodcast

The Empire State Building ~ Gini Holland ~ 9780817249199

HermanHek

I just got a new job that I want to establish a good image with, so Im going to postpone my next trip to AC until the first week of January, is what Im thinking. You gonna be around, Wes?

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer[blockquote]BBCode you used is not allowed.[/blockquote]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.