(PDF) The Search for the Perfect Whore by Raymond Archer – 9780595363483

Home Forums General discussion (PDF) The Search for the Perfect Whore by Raymond Archer – 9780595363483

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Megan Honeycutt

The Search for the Perfect Whore
    A Romp Through the Dominican Republic

by Raymond Archer

🔥 The Search for the Perfect Whore · Read More 🔥

• Publisher: iUniverse
    • ISBN: 9780595363483 (0595363482)
    • Format: paperback, 380 pages
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 31, 2006
    • Author: Raymond Archer

About The Book

Raymond Archer knows he should be back in Cincinnati paying taxes and getting stuck in traffic, but here he is in Puerto Plata with only one goal�to find the perfect whore. Carlos came by my place at 2 P.M. He was supposed to be here at 12, but you have to take in-account Dominican time. I guess you could say he was early. I knew it was going to be another day of an endless quest for whores and drink. Sex was getting like the Dr. Pepper that you needed at ten, two, and four. Archer�s carousing leads him into sometimes exciting and sometimes dangerous adventures. But will he be successful in The Search for the Perfect Whore?

Paperback book The Search for the Perfect Whore by Raymond Archer on Powells. Hardcover ebook The Search for the Perfect Whore buy on Android. FB2 The Search for the Perfect Whore read Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.