(MOBI) My Secret War by Richard S. Drury | 9780809479504

Home Forums General discussion (MOBI) My Secret War by Richard S. Drury | 9780809479504

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Austianna Blom

My Secret War
    by Richard S. Drury

🔥 My Secret War — CLICK HERE 🔥

• Language: english
    • Author: Richard S. Drury
    • Genres: aviation
    • ISBN: 9780809479504 (0809479508)
    • Release date: January 1, 1990
    • Publisher: Time-Life Books
    • Format: hardcover, 224 pages

About The Book

From an Amazon reader review: “I am an avid fan of flying and military history. Of the hundreds of books I have read on flying in the military, this is the best! My book is worn out from the many readings. Each and every time I read it, I become Drury as he experiences the sights, sounds and sensations of flying the Skyraider in Vietnam. I can almost smell the aviation fuel, feel the humidity, enjoy the completion of another mission along with him. After all, isn’t this what we want from a good book? You won’t be disappointed with “My Secret War!”

Hardback My Secret War for iPhone on Amazon. MP3 ebook My Secret War Richard S. Drury buy cheap. MOBI book My Secret War download PocketBook.

Hardcover My Secret War by Richard S. Drury read on Kobo. Online ebook My Secret War. FictionBook book My Secret War by Richard S. Drury buy on reader on Books-a-Million.

EPUB ebook My Secret War download on Mac on Book Depository. PDF book My Secret War Richard S. Drury read online. FB2 My Secret War read online for iPad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.