I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight — PDF download

Home Forums General discussion I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight — PDF download

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hilda Thomas

I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight
    by Margaret Cho

📕 I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight · READ MORE 📕

• Publisher: Riverhead Trade
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • Genres: humor, memoir, feminism, comedy, essays, politics, queer, womens
    • Author: Margaret Cho
    • ISBN: 9781594482205 (1594482209)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 3, 2006

About The Book

INCLUDES NEW MATERIAL FOR PAPERBACK EDITION

With all her notorious, righteous comic rage, Margaret Cho lays out in no uncertain terms what’s wrong, what’s right, and what’s definitely worth fighting for.

That includes: freedom of expression, gay rights, racial equality, the right to choose, and the right to life-a real life, on your own freethinking, liberty-loving all-American terms.

Cho’s is a vehement, principled, and resoundingly funny political agenda, and with this manifesto she encourages us all to go through our warrior rituals now-it’s time to get visible, get loud, and “get your war on.”

Hardcover I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight for Kindle on Booktopia. PDF book I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight Margaret Cho read online. Hardback ebook I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight download. MOBI I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight by Margaret Cho buy on reader on Bookshop.

theveggrowerpodcast

The Penguin Historical Atlas of North America · Eric Homberger · 9780140513271

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.