Join me in this weeks vegetable gardening podcast where I discuss 3 books that I have been lucky enough to be sent and enjoyed reading. I also have the latest from the allotment and vegetable patch.
In this weeks diary section, the following tasks have been carried out
- Obtaining new glass and wood
- Refitting glass panels to grandad’s greenhouse
- Replacing an old bed
- and much more. Please listen to the podcast to find out more.
3 books I’ve enjoyed reading.
I’ve been lucky enough to be sent some books from listeners and authors based around growing our own. After reading these books with excitement I felt they are worthy to be shared and talked about.
The books are below and can be bought from Amazon through the links provided.
- The allotment cookbook.
- Gardening for the zombie apocalypse.
- 100 vegetables and where they came from.
- Wild about weeds.
If you have any interesting books then please let me know and I shall be happy to check them out.
What have you been up to in the garden this week? Let me know in the comments or Email me here.