Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I have harvested over the last week and how much that would have cost from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following
- 20 chicken eggs which would have cost us £5 from a shop.
- 7 quail eggs which would have cost us £1.47 from a shop.
- 1kg rhubarb which would have cost us £6.88 from a shop.
- 250g chard which would have cost us £1.75 from a shop.
- 200g asparagus which would have cost us £1.44 from a shop.
- A selection of herbs and salad leaves harvested as and when required. We allow £1 for this.
That brings this weeks total to £17.54 and the total for the year so far to £153.47.
Another increase this week and the first time asparagus has appeared this year. Great to see more and more food coming in and increasing.
This weeks spenditure
This week we have bought the following items
- £2.00 on a bag of straw for the chickens.
That's all I have spent this week which brings the total for the year to £162.30.
Again I am really pleased to see that the harvest value and the spend values are getting closer and closer. Who knows next week we might harvest enough that we have harvested more then we spent. We will find out next week.
What have you harvested this week? let me know in the comments or Email me here.