(FB2) The Vegan Stoner Cookbook by Sarah Conrique • 9781607744641

Home Forums General discussion (FB2) The Vegan Stoner Cookbook by Sarah Conrique • 9781607744641

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Virginia Burrese

The Vegan Stoner Cookbook
    100 Easy Vegan Recipes to Munch

by Sarah Conrique, Graham I. Haynes

🔍 The Vegan Stoner Cookbook : Click Here 🔍

• Publisher: Ten Speed Press
    • ISBN: 9781607744641 (1607744643)
    • Genres: cookbooks, vegan, food, cooking
    • First published: January 1, 2013
    • Author: Sarah Conrique, Graham I. Haynes
    • Release date: September 3, 2013
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 128 pages

About The Book

A collection of vegan recipes so simple to make that even a stoner could prepare them, this highly illustrated cookbook from the creators of The Vegan Stoner food blog proves that going vegan can be fun, cheap, and easy.

The Vegan Stoners, Sarah Conrique and Graham Haynes, write, cook, and illustrate in a world filled with eccentric — and slightly uncouth — vegetable characters. Now they invite home cooks into this universe of indie veganism, presenting foolproof recipes that will be a hit with every slacker, penny-pincher, and hipster on the block. With easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and munchies, this is a gateway cookbook for anyone who wants to eat fewer animal products and more veggies.

Paperback ebook The Vegan Stoner Cookbook on iPad on Audible. MP3 book The Vegan Stoner Cookbook by Sarah Conrique buy cheap. EPUB The Vegan Stoner Cookbook Sarah Conrique read online for iPhone. Hardback The Vegan Stoner Cookbook download on Books-a-Million. Online ebook The Vegan Stoner Cookbook buy.

theveggrowerpodcast

Daredevil, Volume 19: Lady Bullseye by Ed Brubaker : 9780785131816

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.