Join me in this weeks podcast where we are celebrating national gardening week by sharing what I have been up to in the diary section and I am joined by Hannah the Cactus Surgeon, to share a her story.
This week we have been busy sowing more seeds including:
- French beans
- Welsh onion
- and much more
We have also been busy pricking out tomato plants and planting tomato in the greenhouse. We have also continued to construct our wildflower/ orchard/ herb garden area and we have been harvesting asparagus and rhubarb. Those tasty treats are what its all about.
Hannah The Cactus Surgeon.
I first met Hannah a couple of years ago where she was good enough to talk to us about running a garden centre as part of an investigation we was doing at the time.
She reached out to me recently to appear on my podcast to share her experience of a particularly traumatic time in her life and how getting out in nature helped her.
I also wanted to find out more about the garden centre industry after a few news reports that I have been reading.
If you want to find out more about Hannah then please check out the following links
- Hannah's own website The Cactus Surgeon
- Perrywood garden centre, Hannah's family garden centre.
- Hannah's twitter profile.
- Hannah's Facebook group.
- Hannah's instagram.
Other resources for this podcast.
- Ellen Mary's plant people wellbeing studio, a great chance to read some stories from like minded people
- Rhs page for national Gardening week.
- The irrigator solar watering system I have in my greenhouse.
- The tomato halos I am using in the greenhouse.
Share with me your love of gardening by leaving a comment below, Leave a voicemail using our voicemail service or send me an email Richard@theveggrowerpodcast.co.uk