This is Me – audiobook download

Home Forums General discussion This is Me – audiobook download

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Mahan

This is Me
    by Mrs. Hinch, Sophie Hinchliffe

This is Me • READ MORE

• Genres: biography
    • Author: Mrs. Hinch, Sophie Hinchliffe
    • Format: hardcover, 319 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Penguin Books
    • ISBN: 9780241454305 (0241454301)
    • Release date: October 1, 2020

About The Book

Well guys, here we are! What an absolute whirlwind of a journey this has been so far.

So much has happened in the last couple of life-changing years and I’m so excited to share it with you all: my Hinchers. You have been right by my side for every step of the way and I honestly couldn’t have done it without the amazing love and support from this incredible family we?ve built together.

It’s often felt like a fairy tale but it hasn’t always been easy, and I’m going to let you in on the highs and the lows as well as my biggest fears and my darkest challenges. Because this book right here, is me.

This is me: Soph — the wife, the mother and the person behind Mrs Hinch.

So let’s do this! Put your Hinch Lists to one side, get comfy and join me on the sofa with a cuppa. Welcome to my world.

This is my story.

FictionBook book This is Me download for iPad. Online This is Me by Mrs. Hinch read online on Booktopia. Hardback ebook This is Me. PDF This is Me Mrs. Hinch buy cheap on PocketBook on Amazon. EPUB ebook This is Me Mrs. Hinch read iOS.

theveggrowerpodcast

Madeleine Is Sleeping by Sarah Shun-lien Bynum · 9781250781338

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.