So I Married A Demon Slayer by Angie Fox – audiobook download · 9780758263155

Home Forums General discussion So I Married A Demon Slayer by Angie Fox – audiobook download · 9780758263155

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Arlene Eisenstein

So I Married A Demon Slayer
    (Demon Hunting #1.5)
    by Angie Fox, Kathy Love, Lexi George

🔗 So I Married A Demon Slayer — READ MORE 🔗

• Author: Angie Fox, Kathy Love, Lexi George
    • Publisher: Brava
    • ISBN: 9780758263155 (0758263155)
    • Language: english
    • Series: Demon Hunting #1.5
    • Release date: August 30, 2011
    • Genres: paranormal, romance, demons, anthologies, fantasy, magic, supernatural, fiction
    • Format: paperback, 323 pages
    • Characters: Damien, Charlie Bowen, Ava Wells, Shiloh, Rafe Dalvahni

About The Book

In the lusty humidity of the Deep South, among the neon lights of Vegas, and the glitz of high-fashion, demon slayers are the new sexy…

Hot! by Kathy Love

At Hot! Magazine, the devil really does wear Prada. When the CEO is an actual demon and the mail room guys are undercover demon slayers, it’s not beyond the realm of possibility for an up-and-coming photographer and a model possessed by much more than a sweet tooth to fall in love.

What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox

When a sexy succubus comes up against a fearless demon slayer intent on killing her boss, a truly wild Vegas night turns into a quickie wedding. But in a city where anything goes, a demon slayer wedding a succubus is strictly forbidden. Which doesn’t mean either is rushing to jump out of the marriage bed.

The Bride Wore Demon Dust by Lexi George

He’s perfection in a tuxedo — more so out of it — and on a mission to protect his Alabama gal from the mysterious mayhem intent on her destruction. But the bride is a spunky steel magnolia with special powers of her own, determined to drop-kick evil forces across the state line and give her slayer a run for his money.

FictionBook ebook So I Married A Demon Slayer download on Amazon. Hardback book So I Married A Demon Slayer Angie Fox read iPad. PDF So I Married A Demon Slayer by Angie Fox on IndieBound. Paperback So I Married A Demon Slayer buy cheap on iOS.

EPUB book So I Married A Demon Slayer by Angie Fox buy for PC on Kobo. Online ebook So I Married A Demon Slayer download. MP3 So I Married A Demon Slayer Angie Fox for Android. Hardcover ebook So I Married A Demon Slayer read online on Powells.

TXT book So I Married A Demon Slayer Angie Fox. MOBI So I Married A Demon Slayer download Mac on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book So I Married A Demon Slayer read online on PocketBook on Dymocks. EPUB ebook So I Married A Demon Slayer by Angie Fox buy cheap.

theveggrowerpodcast

Religions of the World Series: Judaism ~ Dan Cohn-Sherbok ~ 9780132662710

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.