Plays 1 by Duncan McLean — audiobook download — 9780413729002

Home Forums General discussion Plays 1 by Duncan McLean — audiobook download — 9780413729002

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Berit Williams

Plays 1
    Julie Allardyce / One Sure Thing / Rug Comes to Shuv / Blackden / I’d Rather Go Blind

by Duncan McLean

Plays 1 · READ MORE

• Language: english
    • Author: Duncan McLean
    • Publisher: A&C Black
    • Release date: July 1, 2003
    • ISBN: 9780413729002 (0413729001)
    • Format: paperback, 169 pages

About The Book

“Duncan McLean is a magnificent writer with liberal empathy for man’s dark side.” — Daily Telegraph

Julie Allardyce: “Rushes into the theatre like a fresh breeze off the North Sea. It is loud and coarse-tongued and funny … a play which opens doors and shoves the audience through into areas of new experience.” — Scotland on Sunday

Rug Comes to Shuv: “Nasty, brutish, and hilarious … fast, furious, and foul-mouthed, it enriches the belly laughs with unexpectedly poignant undercurrents.” — The Scotsman

Blackden: “Something of a revelation … a gripping, ominous meditation on the strange disappearance of a young man in his prime, driven along by the hard, powerful lilt of McLean’s Aberdeenshire Scots.” — Scotland on Sunday

Also included are two short pieces: One Sure Thing and I’d Rather Go Blind.

FB2 book Plays 1 by Duncan McLean buy cheap PocketBook. MP3 Plays 1 on Barnes & Noble. Paperback ebook Plays 1 Duncan McLean read on reader. EPUB ebook Plays 1 download on Powells. MOBI book Plays 1 by Duncan McLean buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.