(PDF) Last Train from Perdition (I Travel by Night, #2)

Home Forums General discussion (PDF) Last Train from Perdition (I Travel by Night, #2)

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mable Carter

Last Train from Perdition
    (I Travel by Night, #2)
    by Robert R. McCammon

Last Train from Perdition — Click Here

• Format: hardcover, 184 pages
    • Series: I Travel by Night, #2
    • Genres: horror, westerns, vampires, paranormal, fiction, fantasy, novella
    • Publisher: Subterranean Press
    • Author: Robert R. McCammon
    • ISBN: 9781596067387 (1596067381)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 31, 2016

About The Book

Ever on the hunt for LaRouge, Lawson still travels by night, but no longer alone. Crack-shot, whip-smart Ann has become his companion, on her own search for her vampire-taken father and sister. Lawson has been summoned from New Orleans and the Hotel Sanctuaire to Omaha by a wealthy man who needs his son retrieved from a band of outlaws. Lawson and Ann agree to take the case and travel to the town of Perdition where they find their prey — but things get complicated fast when a saloon shootout leaves an innocent girl badly injured.

On a night train from Perdition to Helena to find medical help, it soon becomes clear that Lawson and Ann’s enemies may also be looking to prey upon them. As they struggle against those forces of darkness with a trainload of their most unlikely allies yet, Lawson also wages battle with the darkness LaRouge left within him.

Paperback book Last Train from Perdition by Robert R. McCammon buy on Dymocks. PDF Last Train from Perdition on Kindle. FictionBook ebook Last Train from Perdition Robert R. McCammon read on Books-a-Million.

theveggrowerpodcast

Awakenings by Saranne Dawson ~ 9780505519214

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.