I Beat Cancer – buy book

Home Forums General discussion I Beat Cancer – buy book

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Janelle Gant

I Beat Cancer
    50 People Tell You How They Did It

by Awareness Publishing

📕 I Beat Cancer ~ READ MORE 📕

• Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • Author: Awareness Publishing
    • Language: english
    • Release date: June 1, 2003
    • ISBN: 9780972167802 (0972167803)
    • Publisher: Awareness Pub

About The Book

This unique book contains 50 inspiring stories, all of them written by the cancer survivors themselves. The stories cover all ages, many types of cancer (see the table of contents for all types covered) and numerous treatments, mostly focusing on alternative methods. All of them are different but generally include:

1. How they were diagnosed.
    2. What they went through after the diagnosis and how they coped with it.

3. How they healed themslves and what they felt was the most effective part.

4. Advice they would give others going through the same thing.

As a bonus, contact information is also included so any of the survivors may be personally contacted for questions or support. This book is a great read for anyone, whether they’ve been diagnosed with cancer or not.

Paperback book I Beat Cancer by Awareness Publishing download Kindle on Booktopia. EPUB I Beat Cancer. FB2 ebook I Beat Cancer read online for iPad. MP3 ebook I Beat Cancer Awareness Publishing buy cheap on IndieBound.

FictionBook I Beat Cancer by Awareness Publishing download on Walmart. Hardback book I Beat Cancer buy on reader. Online ebook I Beat Cancer on Dymocks. Hardcover book I Beat Cancer Awareness Publishing read for iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.