(FB2) Splash, Anna Hibiscus! : 9781406339673

Home Forums General discussion (FB2) Splash, Anna Hibiscus! : 9781406339673

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Bolden

Splash, Anna Hibiscus!
    by Atinuke, Lauren Tobia

📕 Splash, Anna Hibiscus! — READ MORE 📕

• Author: Atinuke, Lauren Tobia
    • Release date: July 1, 2013
    • Language: english
    • First published: June 1, 2013
    • ISBN: 9781406339673 (1406339679)
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Genres: africa, family, childrens, cultural, fiction, juvenile
    • Publisher: Walker Books LTD

About The Book

In the second Anna Hibiscus picture book from Atinuke and Lauren Tobia, Anna has left her mango tree — and she s at the beach! Phew, it is hot. But what better way to cool off than by playing in the jumpy, splashy waves? “Come and splash in the waves with me!” shouts Anna Hibiscus. But everyone, including Grandmother and Grandfather, Chocolate, Benz, Wonderful, Joy, Clarity and Common Sense, is much too busy to wave-jump! So, it s just Anna Hibiscus and the white waves….

Hardcover Splash, Anna Hibiscus! buy cheap on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook Splash, Anna Hibiscus! Atinuke PocketBook. PDF book Splash, Anna Hibiscus! by Atinuke download on PC on IndieBound.

Paperback Splash, Anna Hibiscus! read. Hardback ebook Splash, Anna Hibiscus! by Atinuke for iPhone on Kobo. TXT book Splash, Anna Hibiscus! download.

EPUB book Splash, Anna Hibiscus! read online on reader on Dymocks. MOBI ebook Splash, Anna Hibiscus! Atinuke buy. Online Splash, Anna Hibiscus! by Atinuke read for iPad.

theveggrowerpodcast

Nobody Knows the Truffles I’ve Seen by George Lang ~ 9780679450948

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.