(Audiobook) Killing Me Softly by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco

Home Forums General discussion (Audiobook) Killing Me Softly by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela Mcgovern

Killing Me Softly
    Morir Amando

by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco

Killing Me Softly ~ Click Here

• ISBN: 9780974638812 (0974638811)
    • Release date: May 6, 2005
    • Publisher: Suspect Thoughts Press
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 206 pages
    • Author: J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco

About The Book

Fiction. Gay / Lesbian Studies. Ibanez-Carrasco’s second book, KILLING ME SOFTLY presents twelve short stories of love gone wrong, in the process ripping the veils between the moral and the mundane, the prim and the grim, and rough trade. Genre-blurring and gender-bending, here is the Canada that lies in the shadow of the maple leaf, cementing Ibanez-Carrasco’s reputation as one of Canada’s reigning bad boys of lit. “His is a four-thirty-in-the morning, done-one-too-many-lines-of-crystal lens. The heroes in his stories can be HIV-positive, not white, and sometimes self-loathing. If you scraped the rainbow paint off your pride rings with a dirty thumbnail, you would find Francisco’s world, skillfully rendered and beautifully imperfect” — Ivan E. Coyote.

FictionBook book Killing Me Softly J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco download on Audible. Online Killing Me Softly buy cheap on Mac. MOBI ebook Killing Me Softly by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco on Walmart. Hardcover book Killing Me Softly read for PC. FB2 Killing Me Softly J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco buy Kindle.

MP3 ebook Killing Me Softly on Bookshop. TXT Killing Me Softly read online. PDF book Killing Me Softly by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco download on iOS on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook Killing Me Softly J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco buy cheap for iPad on Amazon. Hardback ebook Killing Me Softly read online.

Paperback book Killing Me Softly by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco on Booktopia. FictionBook Killing Me Softly download iPhone. EPUB book Killing Me Softly J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco read on IndieBound. TXT ebook Killing Me Softly buy on PocketBook. Hardcover Killing Me Softly by J. Francisco Ibáñez Carrasco.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.