(Audiobook) John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me by Tony Barrow

Home Forums General discussion (Audiobook) John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me by Tony Barrow

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Achrijoli

John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me
    The Real Beatles Story

by Tony Barrow, Julian Newby

🔍 John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me · Click Here 🔍

• Author: Tony Barrow, Julian Newby
    • Genres: music, biography
    • Publisher: Thunder’s Mouth Press
    • Release date: March 22, 2006
    • ISBN: 9781560258827 (1560258829)
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

Liverpool-born author Tony Barrow worked beside The Beatles as the world-famous group’s own public relations man through each exciting phase of their dazzling career in the sixties. His up-close-and-personal profiles of John, Paul, George, and Ringo probe their true personalities and reveal their amazing lifestyles as no other book has done Barrow gives a devastatingly honest, powerfully authoritative, and absolutely credible eyewitness account of how his history-making clients acted in and out of the spotlight. Also published here for the first time is his astonishing collection of photographs, including candid snapshots taken in the sanctuary of dressing rooms and hotel suites from where press and paparazzi were excluded. Barrow watched the Beatles’ “greatest gig of all” at New York’s Shea Stadium and, at Paul’s request, he made a personal souvenir recording of The Beatles’ final concert at San Francisco’s Candlestick Park. The author lets his quirky Liverpudlian sense of humor run all through the text because “rock ‘n’ roll was never invented to be taken too seriously.”

FB2 ebook John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me by Tony Barrow on Kobo. TXT book John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me buy Mac. MP3 John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me Tony Barrow download on iPad on Books-a-Million. EPUB book John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me read.

Online ebook John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me download. Hardcover John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me Tony Barrow read online for PC on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me by Tony Barrow on Booktopia. PDF John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me buy cheap for PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.