Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Reporting what I have harvested over the last week and how much that would have cost from a shop.
Weekly harvest report
This week I have harvested the following
- 14 chicken eggs which would have cost us £3.50 from a shop.
- 200g raspberries which would have cost £2.50 from a shop
- 1 cabbage which would have 79p from a shop
- 350g cape gooseberries (physalis) which would have cost us £3 from a shop
- A selection of herbs and salad leaves as required. We allow £1 for these.
This week’s total
That brings this week’s total to £10.79. While the value is certainly dropping as winter gets closer I’m still pleased to be getting some own grown produce. Next year I’ll be thinking more about making the harvests larger at this time of year.
What have you harvested this week? Let me know in the comments or Email me here.