Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Detailing what I’ve harvested this week and how much that would have cost from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following.
- 13 chicken eggs which would have cost £3.25 from a shop.
- 3 kg tomatoes which would have cost £6 from a shop.
- 500g potatoes which would have cost £1 from a shop.
- 1 small pumpkin which would have cost £2 from a shop.
- 2kg eating apples which would have cost £3 from a shop.
- A selection of herbs and salad leaves as required. We allow £1 for this.
This week’s total
That brings this week’s total to £16.25. Again I am pretty happy with that amount. Its about what we would spend on average in our weekly shopping bill.
Its occurred to me that I have not written up the monthly spend report for quiet a while. I will do that asap and get that all up to date so please watch out for that blog post in the future.