Each week I like to share my weekly harvest report. Detailing what I have harvested and how much that would have cost us from a shop.
Weekly harvest report.
This week we have harvested the following
- 21 quail eggs which would have cost us £4.41 from a shop.
- 1.5kg tomatoes which would have cost us £3.25 from a shop.
- 1kg cider apples I have been unable to find a price for these but if they where eating apples they would have cost £1.77 from a shop.
- 3 courgettes which would have cost us £1.20
- A selection of salad leaves and herbs as and when required. We allow £1 for these.
This week’s total.
That brings this week’s total to £11.63. A very low figure but this is due to me being so busy that I have not harvested everything to date. I know I have plenty that can be harvested but as its not necessary I’ll wait until I need it or it has to be harvested.
What have you harvested this week? Let me know in the comments or Email me here.