Not Sure where to ask this…

Home Forums Comments on podcast Not Sure where to ask this…

I have added a page just spelling out a few rules for use of the forum please check them out here. By using the forum you are agreeing to these rules.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Oldham 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jen

what kit do you use to do your podcasts and videos? Im interested as i may record video once i start growing

Jen

#20459 Reply

Hi Jen.

Best advice to start with is use what you already have. Your phone probably has a pretty decent camera for videos etc.
    When I started podcasting and videos it was all done through my phone. Videos recorded and uploaded to YouTube. Podcasts recorded on an app.

As I got more into the hobby I expanded my equipment. I now video using 3 cameras. A Sony camcorder a Sony dslr camera and a go pro. I then recorded audio separately on a zoom h1 audio recorder.

The podcasts are now recorded on my laptop with audacity software with a Samson microphone. For on the go recording I use my zoom again.

In the future I might do a little video going through this but if you want to email me please go right ahead.

#20492 Reply

Jen Oldham
    Participant

Cool, that’s good to know, I already have dslr so I will probably use that and my phone if I decide to do video

Cheers Richard

Jen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Not Sure where to ask this…

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: