Join me in this podcast where I discuss my trip to the gardeners world live show 2018. I also share the latest developments on the plots.
This week I have carried out the following tasks.
- Hatching new quail
- Planting out sweet potatoes
- Planting out butternut squash.
I also mention my good friend Richard Vobes and the future plans we have. Please join us on the Vobes show live on Thursday the 21 June 2018 8pm bst for our live show from my allotment. We will be cooking up my own grown produce and having a laugh as always.
My visit to gardeners world live 2018.
This year I was lucky enough to win tickets to gardeners world live show. For many years I have seen lots of fellow gardeners talk about this show as the pinnacle of all gardening shows. Well I am very glad that I went.
I thought I would share with everyone my day and how I found the show overall as well as share a few points that I felt would make future visits a little easier for you.
I mention a few speakers that I saw in this show an they can be found on the following links
- Lee the skinny jean gardener A big thank you for the tickets and to spend some time out your day with me.
- Life at no 27 who shared her journey in gardening and discussed a future project that we can all really get behind.
- Mr plant geek who shared his passion for unusual and interesting plants.
did you go to the show? If so how did you find it? Let me know in the comments below or Email me here.